penaja bersama~

Jumaat, 18 Mac 2016

the removed blog

assalamualaikum
dah lama ceq tak tulis dalam blog ni. Minggu lepas talong buat blog baru khas untuk review buku yang best-best, movie dan business online. Unfortunately the blog has been removed. its just 1 week old with 1 post. Of course i feel enraged, the url very close to my heart. I search in the forum why it would be removed. Turn out ads placement is spam and violate the term and regulations. Its surprise me as this blog just doing fine. I even make new nuffnang account.����
Jadi terpaksalah talong ucapkan selamat tinggal kepada alamat blog yang lama. Jenguk-jenguklah blog ceq yang baru
talonggroup.blogspot.com dan bersemadilah talongofficial.blogspot.com.

Till we met again
lots of love
talong

0 comments:

 

the real me.. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template